Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Stiefel

His office seems like a mess. The receptionist seems overwhelmed by her work. Dr. Stiefel is a very arrogant doctor. I was told by him that I need an angiogram, but he didn't tell me why except that he said he was the best. I have a hard time trusting someone like him. I would rather see another doctor instead. I don't think I am going to follow up with him again.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Remarkably arrogant and uncooperative. Because I had seen other doctors, he clearly had an agenda and was hostile the moment he walked in. He was recommended to me, but he is not published in his field and in retrospect cannot justify the recommendation. He was pejorative about the treatment I had previously, which he certainly is entitled to disagree with, but made zero effort to deal with my medical condition in the context of how and what he would do. I was astonished at his attitude. I haven't dealt with doctors much up to now, luckily, but I have never seen anything like him. I walked out of his office. If I could have run from this physician, I would have.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Michael F. Stiefel's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)