You may also like

My mother went to him for approximately 10 years,she had life threatening diseases and was diagnosed with Ischemic colitis combined with diverticulitis,heart deseses and she was complaing about abdomine cramping for a whole year abd he never sent her to a bowel specilist.Well guess what things become worse and she died 2years later.My mother use to get upset with him every time she ha an appointment with hime first vocal words out of his mouth was "still kicking around hey" this use to really upset my mother and I told her tell him back still kicking around and then he stopped his rude,disrespectful words.What kind of doctor does no physical with a patient with so many life threatening diseases he never even checked her cholesterol during the ten yrs,until she became clogged and needed stenting in her main arteries clisfication of fat deposit all over her blood vessels. More to the story but this gives a pretty good summary.I wouldn't go to him if they even paid me a thousand a visit.If you are a GP and have a patient with vessel disease,heart,elderly,high blood pressure and you never give a physical???????says you are not pro-active I'm glad the rest of you have had a good experience but when a patient is complaining about cramping for a year and a doctor sends you nowhere, say something about who you are.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Has been my Dr for over 30 years. Very caring and compassionate. Truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for you. He might be late once in awhile but it's understandable, taking into consideration the amount of people he sees and he listens to what you say... all in all, he's awesome and it will be a sad, sad day when he retires! :-(

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I found this doctor to be awful and does not pay attention to patients communication.My late mother went to him and had a colonoscopy done and after the test were complete she was diagnosed with ischemic colitis.He never made her aware of it knowing she had a language barrier and complained for a year cramping in the abdomen and never did anything until it became too late in 2013 and that was one of her reason for early death contributing factor knowing she had heart disease as well.Lousy doctor and I wouldn't hire him.If there was ZERO FOR RATING I WOULD HACE GIVEN ZERO.You R lousy d. prendiville

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

An amazing and kind Doctor. Always makes time to listen. Love him and Marg.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Marg is the nicest receptionist I have ever met. She is so accommodating. Dr. Prendiville takes time to listen to your problem. I have been a patient for 20 years now. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. P has been my physician for almost 7 years now, he and Marg and both wonderful. Marg always manages to get me in same day if I call early enough. Dr. P is very kind, funny and knowledgeable. A few years ago he made a house call to me, actually 3 in one morning out of concern for my health. A wonderful Doctor who I am so happy to have found. He is a no nonsense doc who always takes as much time as necessary to make sure you understand.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

almost always on schedule. office very organized. takes time to explain in understandable terminology. empathetic, professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Very knowledgable Dr.P. turned in a favor owed to get me badly needed back surgery. Known by many famous Dr. including Dr. Boyd top pain specialist couldn't say enough good about him. Marg is very pleasent and accomedating.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. W. Prendiville's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My mother went to him for approximately 10 years,she had life threatening diseases and was diagnosed with Ischemic colitis combined with diverticulitis,heart de..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has been my Dr for over 30 years. Very caring and compassionate. Truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for you. He might be late once in awhi..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found this doctor to be awful and does not pay attention to patients communication.My late mother went to him and had a colonoscopy done and after the test we..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing and kind Doctor. Always makes time to listen. Love him and Marg. "

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "As long as practicing medicine is heritable in Canada , we can not expect better doctor than him . "

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor! Always helpful, and Marg is amazing! Can get in the same day if needed! Don't have a bad thing to say about him!"

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marg is the nicest receptionist I have ever met. She is so accommodating. Dr. Prendiville takes time to listen to your problem. I have been a patient for 2..."

December 27, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "W."

April 25, 2012