Ratings for Dr. W. Prendiville

My mother went to him for approximately 10 years,she had life threatening diseases and was diagnosed with Ischemic colitis combined with diverticulitis,heart deseses and she was complaing about abdomine cramping for a whole year abd he never sent her to a bowel specilist.Well guess what things become worse and she died 2years later.My mother use to get upset with him every time she ha an appointment with hime first vocal words out of his mouth was "still kicking around hey" this use to really upset my mother and I told her tell him back still kicking around and then he stopped his rude,disrespectful words.What kind of doctor does no physical with a patient with so many life threatening diseases he never even checked her cholesterol during the ten yrs,until she became clogged and needed stenting in her main arteries clisfication of fat deposit all over her blood vessels. More to the story but this gives a pretty good summary.I wouldn't go to him if they even paid me a thousand a visit.If you are a GP and have a patient with vessel disease,heart,elderly,high blood pressure and you never give a physical???????says you are not pro-active I'm glad the rest of you have had a good experience but when a patient is complaining about cramping for a year and a doctor sends you nowhere, say something about who you are.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

He's a wonderful Dr. I love the fact that he is one of the few Drs that don't overbook. There is no 1-2hr waits in his office, I'm able to get in to see him very quickly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Great doctor....very caring and compassionate...have been going to him for over 25 years...

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. P is the nicest; most caring & sympathetic. Perhaps the individuals who had an unfortunate time with him were too aggressive. People....we must listen to our Dr.'s and yes, we can disagree with them BUT if you go to a doctor and then repeatedly act as if you know exactly what you have......then you will not have any luck with any Dr. !!!! LISTEN and be respectful.

Submitted April 19, 2016

This doctor is horrible, will not give any of his time, once something is stuck in his head that will be your diagnoses period, I switched doctors and they were able to treat my undiscovered condition. I can't believe this guy still has a practice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I have been a patient for 21 years and consider myself fortunate to have such a great doctor.

Submitted April 10, 2016

He does not listen to his patients and does not spend anytime with them. You are lucky to get 2 minutes. He prescribes the same 6 drugs over and over again and is not up to date on new treatments or medications

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Has been my Dr for over 30 years. Very caring and compassionate. Truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for you. He might be late once in awhile but it's understandable, taking into consideration the amount of people he sees and he listens to what you say... all in all, he's awesome and it will be a sad, sad day when he retires! :-(

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I found this doctor to be awful and does not pay attention to patients communication.My late mother went to him and had a colonoscopy done and after the test were complete she was diagnosed with ischemic colitis.He never made her aware of it knowing she had a language barrier and complained for a year cramping in the abdomen and never did anything until it became too late in 2013 and that was one of her reason for early death contributing factor knowing she had heart disease as well.Lousy doctor and I wouldn't hire him.If there was ZERO FOR RATING I WOULD HACE GIVEN ZERO.You R lousy d. prendiville

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015