Ratings for Dr. Fouad Boussetta

love him!! the best dentiste ever met. FAst, good and easy!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr.Boussetta for 12 years and have been more than satisfied. He has done numerous dental work on me and his fees are reflective of the great job he does, I was never overcharged. His staff is outstanding, the receptionist submits all my charges directly to my insurance....a HUGE plus! This is a very caring office with all the modern dental techniques and equipment. With Dr. Boussetta, I never wait more than 5 minutes to be seen, I can also see him on Saturdays if I can't make it during the week. I can't imagine going to any other dentist. I would highly recommend this dentist if your looking for quality dental work.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I love going to his office in Pointe-Claire. His staff are friendly and always willing to help. He is always ponctual and explains what he will do. I would refer my family & friends to him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Stay away from this guy! Be carefull with what he bills to your insurance as well if you are already a patient.

Submitted November 19, 2014

Rapide, délicat et consciencieux. J'ai eu au moins 6 dentistes avant Fouad Bousseta et il est clairement le meilleur dentiste généraliste que j'ai eu. Il donne suffisamment d'explications, décrit les options possibles. Personnel très correct. Règlement d'assurances facilité. Je crois l'avoir entendu parler français, anglais, russe, espagnol et arabe.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Il est très rapide, très efficace, et il ne fait pas mal. Ses prix sont raisonnables, je pense.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

C'est mon dentiste depuis longtemps. J'ai une bouche à caries, et il m'explique chaque intervention en détail, et me laisse le temps de réfléchir s'il y a un choix à faire. Je me sens en confiance et je sais qu'il ne fait rien juste pour l'argent comme le ferait peut-être d'autres dentistes.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Very good dentist - professional, honest, always on time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

This is an excellent dentist. He's almost always on time, and he always, always explains what he's going to do! I've been his client for maybe 20 years now and very much satisfied with his services. When I needed complex treatment he referred me to his specialist friends. Also, his Vietnamese receptionists are very efficient with the insurance paperwork and they do have electronic claiming. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

First time at this clinic & had a great experience... billied to insurance & only paid difference. Hygienist was amazing & dentists explains everything & givfe you options...

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012