Ratings for Dr. Eugenio F. Vargas

After a botched surgery I am in worse shape than before. He doesn't have time for you and you'll only see the PA. Declined 2nd surgery to straighten out the first. Never again!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Had a so called routine minor back procedure. I am now just after a year from surgery in more pain, have developed neuropothy in both legs from the knees down. I am now handicapped from this uncaring doctor and snotty never return calls nurse(donn).

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

The wait times are absolutely ridiculous. I waited for over two hours before being seen during my first appointment. I then scheduled my second appointment two months in advance. I was on time for my second appointment, but I waited for over 90 minutes in the waiting room. Then, they told me the doctor was leaving at 3pm (scheduled leave time, not emergency related)and did not have time to see me. HE didn't have time??! I'm a professional in my respective field and I don't have time to waste because they can't manage their appointment schedule. Then, the receptionist LIED to me stating that she called my cell phone and work phone multiple times to cancel the appointment. Both phones keep records of calls received and no calls came from them on either line, not to mention multiple calls. I would never recommend them to anyone. They were terrible. What about the time I lost? I'm sending them an invoice. I encourage everyone to do the same if this happens to you. HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Vargas mis-diagnoused me,even though I tried to tell him what my problem was. EMG tests and nerve tests ordered by another Dr. did not support his opinion. Would I recommend Dr. Vargas as a doctor. I will be recommendind to my family and friends the Drs who listened and did the proper tests before expressing their opinion.1 of the surgeries I needed has been performed with good results. The other spine surgery I need will be performed in the near future. The tests I needed was ordered by a PA who also did the Exam. This PA worked for another spine surgeoun. Can you trust your Dr.? Ask for your medical records,review them,and then you will know.Doctors are suppose to work for the patient,not the patient for the doctor.I have informed my insurance company of the problems I had with this Dr. I have also informed the Dr. I pays to do your own research and profile you provders covered by your insurance.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Eugenio F. Vargas's Credentials

• Univ Auto Metro Xochimilco, Div De Cien Bio Y De La Salud, Mexico Df (Grad. 1981)

MB Health