Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Silbergeld

When I was told that Dr. Silbergeld would be doing my epilepsy surgery, I remember him saying that mine was a "textbook case." I thought that rather unusual -- until I found that he contributed to and edited a textbook on the very surgery he and his team would be performing on my brain. I googled Dr. Silbergeld and saw his credentials, as well as his roles at UWHospital, as well as Harborview and the Epilepsy Center, and I knew that the very best of the Pacific Northwest would be performing my surgery. Almost eight years later, I can say that the last seizure I had was four days before my surgery -- on Christmas Eve, and it was my very best Christmas present ever. I've been completely off all medications that I'd been on for thirty four years for five years now. I was most impressed with his surgical skills, and my husband was delighted with how personable he was -- as they talked about fishing! If it were necessary to be repeated, ONLY Dr. Silbergeld would be allowed to do this surgery on me.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Daniel L. Silbergeld's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente