Ratings for Dr. Rassan M. Tarabein

Dr. Tarabein and his staff are great! I have been seeing him for over 4years. Always takes time with me and explains in great detail what is going on with my body and recommended treatment. By far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

He doesn't understand English, covers it up by running out of room after 2 minutes. As long as you are docile and let him give you shots against your will, don't ask questions, tell him and his staff how wonderful they are, you will do great there. He paid for his top doctor in America award.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

He knows what he's doing and really cares about finding the cause of your pain and helping you. His staff is nice and I would recommend him to anyone who needs pain management.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Staff trick patients into signing out AMA after complicated proceedures, Wait time 1hr to 1 1/2 hours,unfriendy rules posted on large whiteboard about all the things they don't want you to do, except smile at them and tell them how much you like them. Have you lie face down on table, Dr. comes in, sticks you with needle, you are all done. BYe Bye.Dr. doesn't understand English very well,won't explain what is wrong with you, just let him give injection, you can't ask questions, if you do, told to come back next month, if you wake up with a sick kid with 102 fever and have to cancel appt. you have to pay $45. because you didn't call 24 hours before.Closed on Friday, if appt. on Monday, you have to cancel on Thursday, leaving messages don't count.Waking up in flood,$45., sore thoart, $45.MRI tech. lies about who she works for forces you into painful positions.Dr. owns MRI and physical therapist, have to use his services, pays to be called Top Dr.,EEG person not qualified.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Tarabein is awarded "Best Doctor in America" and "world Leading Physician", he certainly earned those awards.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Great Doctor...definitely not just another pill pusher like most pain management is.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

find a different doctor - trust me, you don't want your life in his hands

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Great Doctor, great staff, I highly recommend him to friends and family, hope to see more doc's like him, great asset to our area.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr.T.has no compassion for his patients.I transferred 2 him when I moved here was scheduled to run out of my meds I had been taking 2 years. He wanted 2switch them 2 oxycontin as he said it would work better. Would not listen when I told him I could not afford the medication as it wasnt covered on my insurance. He knows patients in severe pain are at his mercy and wont listen. He treated me like crap after i told him i could not afford 291.00 for a medication because my insurance policy will not pay for it. The nurse was kind enough to write a 2 1/2 day supply while i wait 10 business days for the patient assistance program to process my application. The staff does not return calls. I emailed Dr T and was told never email a long email again. It was 2 paragraphs explaining staff doesnt return calls out of meds the application process. He has email me with any probs on his website yet when you do he tells you to find a dr 2 handle demanding patients like yourself.WOULD NOT TAKE DOG THERE

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Rassan M. Tarabein's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med