Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Beer

I had neck surgery recently and he and his staff were excellent. Sometimes it takes a while to be seen but that is because they are so busy. I'm not sure what the ratings were below but some of the responses are an absolute joke. I had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This guys is probably the nastiest human on the planet. Couldn't wish enough misfortune on him and his whole family! Total hack, butcher, showed up drunk or stoned, and hit on my wife.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Had ulnar nerve and carpal tunnel surgery by Dr. Beer. Never saw the doctor after the surgery just the physicians assistant I had developed a bad infection in my hand that took 3 months to heal and I still just saw the PA. I had so much scar tissue in my hand that the surgery didn't improve my nerve function. My elbow is numb from the ulnar surgery. This guy is useless.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Staff is rude and shows no empathy. Made multiple calls with no return calls for over a week. Had to go in and staff especially front office lady rude.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

O had back surgery back in 2012 and Dr. Beer is a fantastic Dr I would highly recommend him to anyone who has back problems

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

this doctor and his staff are very great just to get great you sometime have to wait awhile.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

my experience less than mediocre, staff very pleasant and helpful but the wait was painfully unproffesional and once i did get into the exam room another long wait so i could be seen and not heard .

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Fusion done. In l5 fractured my spine and left me w severe nerve damage revealed by em g has been nasty accusatory and refused to acknowledge how he has left me. Told me to walk right because I would give him a bad name disabled vet. Now all my records has disappeared

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Steven J. Beer operated on my mother who had disc degenerative disease where the discs in her neck where degenerated and were pinching important nerves that affected her mobility. It was mainly in her left arm and hand at the time. She was losing strength and had a lot of pain, and was beginning to start in her right arm and hand as well. Dr. Beer decided to start small and operate on her elbow and move the supposedly pinched nerve there causing more pain and numbness in her hand and arm. We decided that after his lack of attention or care that we would see another doctor who informed us that the problem is in her neck and that she needs an operation there. The elbow surgery was unnecessary and he chose to do that because he did not feel comfortable operating on her neck as it was a risky surgery. It is more than frustrating that doctors like Dr. Beer put the lives of his patients at risk because his ego is too large to admit that he can't do something. Cheyenne is a small community and he has a very bad reputation based on his knowledge, care, attentiveness, and bed manner. I definitely wouldn't suggest him to anyone but like any other doctor, there are things he maybe good at and others not so much. So definitely see him at your own risk.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

This doctor was rude and not helpful. It was disappointing to wait so long for an appointment then not willing to help. He even directed me to a wrong specialist that was surprised Dr Beer suggested me to see him. I would not waste my time on seeing this doctor because he really didn't care. Very disappointing and frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Steven J. Beer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheyenne, WY