Ratings for Dr. Rammy S. Gold

Had a spinal fusion recently that was done incorrectly first time left a screw loose in my spinal column. Redid surgery next day and I went home from hospital the following day. Dr Gold has not seen me since but I have had several appointments and only get his assistants and no one there seems to know what is going on or what the last assistant said. Very frightening experience and not knowing if the surgery was done correctly the second time has me really concerned. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

This doctor is rude and was not helpful at all. I found a doctor who cared to investigate what was really going on and which I had a failed fusion when Dr. Gold said I was fine an just wanted to do injections ( waste of time and more money from insurance) he was not interested in fixing me just to make money on injections!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Gold and his staff were very helpful and attentive. They returned calls within 24 hrs and were prompt and courteous. My surgery went very well and all post op calls and questions answered quickly.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Great Doc, staff stinks, never return calls and don't seem to know what they are doing

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

After 3 appointments, he has only seen me once for less than 5 minutes. Didn't listen to me, wouldn't help me with DOCUMENTED spinal disorder that is very fixable. Gave the impression of not having any interest.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr was late. Physician Assistant actually examined me. Dr. never even looked at me. I was disregarded after nothing showed up on MRI's despite severe symptoms. Nothing can be done, he offered no explanation, spent a total of 5 minutes with me, sent me to PT. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2005

Dr. Rammy S. Gold's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)