Ratings for Dr. David O. Oberlander

Dr Oberlander is a good dr. His stuff on the other hand is not. When you call you never get answer and they never call you back just rude

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

The Dr is very nice and takes his time to take care of you I would give him a great rating but the one in the front I have never seen a person so rude and heartless...don't call back can't get a hold of them your without hope unless you can get in the door to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I left a message on their machine for an appoappointment and they never called me back

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Oberlander & his staff are great folks. They are very caring & courteous to all patients, and he does take his time to listen & answer questions. Occasionally this may lead to a slightly longer than normal wait time, but you will get the same level of care, and that is a valuable commodity.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Nurse, scheduler, office staff rude - they say it is doctor's policy they act this way. Open MRI has low quality images but you will have no choice - you will not be allowed input on where you go or your care and they will threaten you if you question them. I thought this doctor could help but my fathers health caused me to delay MRI and his office said He would require I pay cash and would not let me use my insurance because they had already gone to the trouble once to use my insurance so his nurse said my penalty was to be a cash patient...is this legal!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

He is very helpful. He has also been the only neurologist that was able to make my migraines manageable and allow me to live a normal life again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr.oberlander has been my doctor for over 5 years. He is a very compassionate doctor, he's a listener, and takes time with his patients. Most doctors rush in and out so fast you forget to ask the questions you came to ask. He's not like that, he is actually concerned for your well being. I would refer and have referred other people to him without hesitation. I hope this helps someone, because he has helped me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

very knowledgeable, dr. oberlander has been my doctor for about ten years

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

He is a good knowledgable doctor. It is a small clinic with a staff that is very efficient, and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. David O. Oberlander's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR