Ratings for Dr. Raj M. Singh

Dr. Singh has a great bedside manner and is very thorough!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

never again! Wife had a back operation from Barrows/Dr. Kukarka, put a screw into her spine and damaged her nerves. She is in more pain and the damage can't be fixed. Went to Singh after the operation and the staff warned us about his temper. He lied to her saying everything was ok it's just going to take time, that was in 2010. She is still bed ridden and in pain. Found out from his M.A. that he told her that Dr. Kukarla F ed up her back. Last visit of our choice because of the way he treated us when asked why he's not checking her nerves in her right leg where all the pain is coming from he said," I don't have to do this if I don't want to and you can go to another Doctor if you want but no one will help her because we worked on her". She had her back operated on because of right ride pain and came out of the operation with left side pain.Was air lifted back to st. Joes from bleeding and clots coming out of her mouth. Put into a coma.Stay away from these two. No Oath from them,lies.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Staff does not return phone calls. Dr Singh has two offices if you call the wrong office staff will not help you. I find Dr. Singh won't take the time to answer your questions. He is very rude and arrogant. Rushed me through my last appointment like I was in the express lane at grocery store. Very uncaring.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

3 visits, each time he was going to recommend another doctor, but didn't follow thru. Said he was going to get my past MRI's, but with each visit asked me about them .. and then said "don't worry, I'll get them". Never did get my past MRI's. Called me in for the final visit to tell me he could have done it over the phone but didn't want to. Basically he said "I throw up my hands .. not sure where to go from here. Come back in 2 months for a follow up." Yeah .. right!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I saw Dr Singh after an auto accident that really messed up my neck and back. He put me on a great treatment plan the fixed me right up!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr Singh was recommended to me as a very knowledgable doctor for my back pain. When I visited the office, the Dr was very reassuring and expressed confidence that he would fix the problem. Unfortunately, a year passed and my condition was unimproved, and I was forced to search for other medical professionals. Too bad that Dr Singh made me pay for a year of physical therapy and office visits with little results.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Raj M. Singh's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1972)