Ratings for Dr. David A. Weidman

Helped me very much with a complex neurological issue. Consulted with colleagues and offered a sound opinion in a fraction of the time that another physician took (that I saw previously).

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Great Doctor. Diagnosed a very complex brain disorder-very caring.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Loved dealing with this doctor. Never gave up on a difficult problem. Many other doctors just gave up and sent me on my way. Very professional, very courteous. Office staff was well, office staff

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Wiedman has been great to work with and has always returned calls. Best Doctor I have had in several years.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I got an appointment in a timely manner. He listened to my issues and had an answer...he diagnosed me and helped me when no other doctor could. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

This doctor is one of the few that understood the treatment of my rare neurological problems.He did not question why certain drugs had been prescribed to me by the clinic that specializes in my illness as some doctors here in AZ have done. Why did he not raise questions?? He already knew the answers to this complex disease and I was pleased to meet someone out here who did understand it. I had been flying across country to go to a doctor for this illness.Now I don't have to do this.He also was smart enough to do a sleep study at the altitudein which I live, instead of sending me to Tucson which is about 3000 ft. lower than the mountainous area where my home is situated.Result? Some of my problems were oxygen related specific to high altitude. Staff is always prompt, courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I felt rushed, like my time was up. Blew me off when I asked what was causing my daily headaches. Tried to be "cute" by telling jokes that I did not feel were appropriate. Looking for a different neurologist!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

this man done my brain surgery 15 years ago you were great thank you Debbie

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

He may or may not be knowledgeable. In my humble opinion he is all that is wrong with medicine in the US in that he runs test after test which appear to have no purpose other than to raise his fees

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. David A. Weidman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)