Ratings for Dr. Salvatore A. Danna

Dr DANA and he's daughter Aldo he's assistant likes to prescribe hard narcotics like OxyContin Fentanyl among other when patient don't needed like me I became an addicted thanks to him and daughter they give you anything in the began in but, after you became addicted they refuse to refill, and not to mention Dr DANA is to " Friendly ". With female patient. Try to avoid this Doctor And the PS he's daughter.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My mother has been seeing this Dr for about 10 years. The Dr. has helped my mother with lessening her meds for epilepsy..I am very happy with that. What is very frustrating is the staff there..they can never answer a simple phone call. For years I have been struggling for refills. I told the Dr. and he will let them know but nothing changes. Im pretty sure they do have alot of patients but they are understaffed. Staff is so rude. They make you feel like its the patients fault for complaining about a right that one should have like making an appt or refilling a prescription. How the heck can an office always have busy lines! They do that on purpose so they dont deal with anything. Very unprofessional! The Dr should fire them all! )

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I had a great experience with this doctor. Although the staff was a bit behind in their scheduling, everyone was very friendly and professional. The doctor spent more time with me than any other doctor had before and really took the time to listen to my symptoms and explain to me why they were happening. He also listened to my concerns with medication and helped find a treatment plan that worked for me. I definitely felt taken care of and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Danna to anyone looking for a neurologist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Please, please, do yourself a huge favor and stay away from this doctor, there is just to much to write what is wrong with this office. The doctor has my wife on so many meds she doesn't even know up from down to what planet she is on half the time. I don't even know how this doctor is in business, his license really should be pulled. My wife needed to be on social security disability a year ago due to her seizures, everytime we call to see if the paperwork has been sent in either nobody answers the phone or they say they fax it in yesterday, only come to find out the doctor never started it. my personal opinion is the doctor's daughter is better than he is but its only in a couple times a week and she's very difficult to get ahold of. my observation of this office is the doctor is only there for the money, the staff look stressed out unhappy and overworked and therefore it comes off to the clients like no one cares.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

This Neurologist Is Not A Good Neurologist I Would Tell Him My Medicine Wasn't Controlling My seizures' He Would Just keep on changing my medicine and wouldn't do blood test to see if the medicine wasn't hurting me or do more tests on me then I get an allergic reaction to a medicine he prescribe to me I would get mild seizures then I get bigger seizures because of my allergic reaction my skin starts pilling off I would wake up with my face swollen my hair was falling my nails too i would go to my appointments he would tell me to wait down stairs so the other patients wouldn't see what he caused me then i changed my neurologist he did blood test mri and and an eeg test then he referred me to a surgeon he told me that i needed a surgery to control my seizures because every time i got a seizure it would damage my brain and i could of died because of that

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

We are very happy with the Dr. He has a lot of experience, and I love the way he treats my husband, is like if he is taking care of a family member of his.. love this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

This doctor helped my mom become addicted to legal drugs. He put her on alot of medications which made her out of her mind. He prescibed several medications for years and my mom ended up passing away at 57 years old becuase of other reasons. I feel he never helped her. Be very careful with this doctor he only cares about money.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

very office unfriendly they have there window closed witch i think is very rude, Also the wait is very long everyone seem to have the same apt time that not good .his daughter that work's there is very nice I feel he getting to old to be practacing he up there In age.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH DOCTOR BUT STAFF CAN BE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Salvatore A. Danna's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal