Ratings for Dr. Brian Lyttle

Every time we go, he asks my son questions (my son answers but not "accurately") and I'm sitting there like hello, shouldn't you be asking me? We've been gong since he was 3 and he would ask my toddler about how often he coughs and then says shhhh to me when I try and answer, (which is fine if he's trying to build rapport with the patient - I get it) but he never asks me to validate or clarify these toddler accounts of reality. Even now he's 6 yrs old and doesn't give an accurate account - but Dr. Lyttle doesn't want to hear from the parent which is bizarre. Then when I ask questions he turns the questions around and asks me "what I think". I'm asking him because he's the expert! I find him condescending and scripted, like he says the same thing and points to the same posters all day long. We have puffers that work so I am grateful for that but when issues arise he seems unable to answer my questions and then covers up his inability to answer me by talking in circles and asking rhetorical questions. He has a way of making you feel really dumb for asking questions. The older receptionist is very rude and from comments I see I'm not alone in thinking that. The nurse who does height and weight and resp test is lovely.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Excellent service. He is great with kids. Allows the kids to explain what is wrong and really listens

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent doctor....love his staff- very knowledgeable and very nice too

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Lyttle since she was 6mths old. He is amazing. Listens to me about my daughter. He has gotten my daughters asthma under control. I spent MONTHS before my daughter seen him fighting with the hospital and emergency doctors that there was a problem. I am so thankful for him and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

We saw Dr Lyttle for our first time today and i cant get over how amazing he is. Usually taking my 2.5 year old son to see a dr is a not easy. Dr. Lyttle sat and talked to him asked him many questions and really took timeand care. We never felt rushed , he answered all our questions. I finally feel that we have a good grasp on our sons breathing issues

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Excellent and kind doctor. Very pleased every visit. The staff are very sweet and helpful whether with rescheduling or getting us in early for a more serious concern.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Lyttle is very knowledgeable and wonderful with children. His staff are very helpful and always happy to accommodate changing appointments, whether it's asking to reschedule or getting in earlier because of concerns.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

On more than 1 occasion I was left waiting for an hour. He talked to me like I was slow and acted as if I didn't understand my own son's breathing issues. Also find the office very unaccommodating rescheduling wise.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Lyttle himself is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner and offers very useful strategies and is extremely knoweldgeable. We don't see him often but appreciate his kind, courteous care. His secretary on the other hand needs to retire or find another source of income. She is abrupt, rude and clearly dislikes her job.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

My Daughter has been going to the above doctor for many years, Amanda is 12 now and no matter what obstacle is set before her Dr Lyttle always finds an answer. Staff are warm and quite helpful. Cheryl and Amanda Yake.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015