Ratings for Dr. J.P. Morrissey

Always late.....pleasant doctor but always reading on computer instead of listening. Feel he does not listen to other symptons and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

DR Morrissey makes is recommendations only on what he sees. He hardly takes into consideration your history or other symptoms you described to him. For that reason he prescribed to me the wrong treatment more than once.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Morrissey. He is very thorough and attentive to details.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

We havere we recently become patients of Dr Morissey. We find him thorough and knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to our issues. While it is true that we on occasion have had to wait a bit to,be seen,he is generous with his time once we are in. The office is quite personal,qiute the opposite of lager clinics with multiple,doctors wher we could not,often get an appoint,met for weeks when calling. We have never had to wait more that a few days and once I got in the very day I called in!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I really like dr Morrissey as doctor . He is very thoughtful and takes great care of his patients. He takes the time needed to take care of his patients. I don't care if he is running late because someday it may be me he is taking the extra time with. It's really nice having a doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I like him very much! Dr. Morrissey's professionnal, respectful and he truly cares about me. He listen to me and refer a specialist quickly. He his very kind and he's a cargiver. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Morrissey runs an efficient and effective operation. He allocates sufficient time for appointments and takes a holistic view to treatment. What is described as rudeness in some of these ratings is likely an unwillingness to engage in listening to lengthy descriptions of symptoms when the diagnosis is already clear. Comments relating to pills pushing and lack of referrals to specialists do not match my experience at all.

Submitted December 16, 2016

Excellent doctor..very attentive to his patients...thanks

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I need to change Doctor fast, dr Morissey is very rude and never listen, he keeps reading on his computer, he does not care, he made me cry many times with his attitude, I don't recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

It would be handy if they answered the phone so you can make an appointment!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016