Ratings for Dr. Sunitha Bharadia

Staff members are horrible. They don't know how to smile and the way they talk to the patients are rude and arrogant. Although I'm happy with Dr Sunitha's knowledge, these staff members make me very unhappy,noticed the other day that ita not just me but few other patents were also very unhappy with the staff members behaviour..and also in my last week's appointment when I was waiting to see Dr Sunitha , her assistant walked in and said that she'll do the Chekhup and not sunitha ..I was shocked,. I go there and I pay to see the Dr and not the assistant. Anyways, I have started looking for another neurologist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Sunitha Bharadia Correctly Diagnoised My 90 Year Old Father, After Testing My Father 2 Different Time's. She Was Able To Do For My Father, What No Other Doctor In Her Field, Was Able To Do. We Thank God Each And Every Day For Dr. Sunitha Bharadia!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

What a truly caring woman. She was so patient with my 83rd old Mom. Not rushed and helped calm my Moms nerves down and talked with her like she was family. I would love to have her as my GP. She shows a true kindness and understanding that can not be taught.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Sunitha Bharadia's Credentials

• J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1991)