Ratings for Dr. John O'Donnell

This guy is a total dogggggggggggggggggg! He should have been run out of town ages ago. He is totally incompetent and a pervert. His staff are idiots!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Does not pay attention , one issue pervisit BS which he is NOT supposed to do , Attitude is terrible

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr.ODonnell is one of the kindest, most compassionate doctors I have ever been to, He always greets with a smile and a how are you doing each time I am there. He listens to you and always has a great sense of humour. His staff is very friendly and caring. I have never met another doctor like him, he is always there for his patients and is a fantastic doctor. I have never had any problems with him or his staff. One of the most caring doctors around. Thank you Dr.ODonnell

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I can only comment on the staff members I've spoken with,but they were horribly rude and I sincerely hope they don't treat patients in the same way I was treated

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Misdiagnosed me and almost cost me my life! Then refused to treat me. I think he should have his license revoked. Worst doctor I've ever known!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr O'Donnell's for over 20 years. He has always been courteous and personable. I find it reassuring when he checks his medical books to make sure that what he is prescribing me is what I need. He has taken care of my sick mother for a number of years, and offers her a very high quality of care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

My 86 year old mother went to see Dr. O'Donnell and he made her feel very welcome - he spent an entire hour with her going over her history and medications. She was very happy.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I have seen Dr. O'Donnell my entire life. I am there on a regular basis (1/mo+) and have found that he still cannot remember who I am, even after looking at my chart. He is inappropriate in his touching (ie. goes UP my shirt to feel over my breasts when listening to my breathing) and I have never seen him wash his hands. ever. For those of you that mocked his need to reference a medical dictionary or drug book - believe me that is not the reason to disrespect a medical professional - if anything that is admirable - no one can know EVERYTHING, at least he realized this and is humble enough to check a reference.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

He should retire. I was lucky enough to get another family doctor after dealing with him since I was little. My sister couldn't move her neck for 2 yrs. She consistently went to see him, and finally after consulting other doctors asked him to send her for an MRI. He refused, said he doesn't send his patience for MRI's. That was it. I managed to get my new doctor to talk to her. One look, sent her to a specialist. Turns out she had a tumor growing out of her spine, wrapping around it. She ended up having to go for surgery in T.O. and have a piece of her spine removed. When she asked him for a doctors note to give to her work, so that she wouldn't lose her job while off for the surgery and recovery, he told her to go to T.O. and get it from the surgeon. Terrible, she could've died and had already begun to be paralized due to the tumor. My doctor took her as a patient after hearing he wanted her to get the note from the surgeon in T.O. he was pretty appalled.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Horrible!! My dad was in the beginning stages of Parkinson's Disease and Dementia I spoke to the doctor about the changes the family noticed hoping that he might take the hint and run some tests to diagnose what was happening. He was extremely rude to me and was very uncaring. and, to top it off he did not run any tests so he wasn't diagnosed until much later. Very disappointing and his lack of care allowed the disease to progress more quickly than if he had medication earlier. I wouldn't take my cat to this man!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009