Ratings for Dr. Harold C. Friend

Dr. Friend is a true caring wonderful Doctor. I have been his patience for at least 5 years and would never consider leaving his office. I feel like he treats me like family and is genuinely concerned about my condition. He is very knowledgeable about the latest treatments and medications in his field and takes his time and never rushes with you. His staff is wonderful and lovely people.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Very kind and helpful. He actually listened to me and spent time examining me. I have never had as good an experience with any neurologist I have seen before. He doesn't take any insurance but he was worth every dollar!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Never had a neurologist spend as much time with me. He explained everything in terms I could understand. He also had medical students and explained in more technical terms to them. It was a pleasure working with his office as they gave me an appointment only 2 days after I calls and he saw me within 5 mnutes of my appointment time. Very unique from what I was used to!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Wonderful Doctor, takes his time, very concerned and does not rush. Most knowledge with latest medications.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Harold C. Friend's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med