Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Sable

Find another doctor!! There is only one doctor and 1 staff person. The doctor is not qualified and does not listen to his patients. The office staff is condescending, belittling, and very unprofessional. They overcharge by charging for everything because they are in financial trouble per the office manager. After way overprescribing my epilepsy meds I had a severe reaction and texted the emergency number. I was told it would go away and then later received a belittling phone call about texting in a non-emergency. It was literally as if I had Parkinson’s, I couldn’t even feed myself for almost a month. This happened twice before the doctor finally called me 26 days later! And of course, I was again talked to like a child because he was saying I never contacted the office about it. Seriously!? When I called the office to reschedule an appt. from Friday to Monday giving them 3 days’ notice, I was told that if I rescheduled I would be dropped from the practice. On top of all that, they will not give you your records after leaving.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

So irritated with this Dr's Office. I gave them all of my medical records and scans of what procedures that have been done to me in the last year. They absolutely refuse to return them to me. They have now gone missing and haven't been in the office every time we go to get them. We call numerous times a week and never get a response. Beyond livid. While we were in the waiting room filling out paperwork the "Doctor" came out and talked to another person, didn't even bother to say hello to us. They told me I needed to pay $500 in CASH, they wouldn't take check, debit or credit cards... up from MONTHS before my initial visit, that was without any exams or medications. This place is the biggest SCAM ARTIST I have ever come across in the Doctor world.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Making an appointment with Dr.Sable is a HUGE waste of time! The lady he has for his front office is rude,slow and makes you feel stupid for asking any questions. Dr.Sable is a terrible doctor and should have never gotten his medical license. Stay far far far away from this office,they will not give you any help

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I didn't get as far as having an actual appointment with Dr Sable. Because I was told by the receptionist that they wouldn't make an appointment with me unless I made my copay in advance. And that in order to pay in advance I had to either mail a check or come by the office with a check or cash. Since I hadn't heard of a doctor's office requiring payment BEFORE making the appointment, I found a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Sable treated me for migraines. He definitely pushed the use of Botox and was not happy when I wanted to stop using it. After I had an auto accident and asked him to cooperate with my attorney his receptionist ridiculed me for litigating in front of an office full of patients. I left in tears. When I asked for my records I felt he misstated my issue to my detriment. This is what I had to give my new doctor and explain. I felt his opinions got in the way of his treatment. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Steven G. Sable's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)