Ratings for Dr. Pierre Brassard

Opérée le 14 juin 2018. Aucun regret d’avoir choisi Dr Brassard ,quel homme professionnel et rassurant et que dire de l´equipe qui l´entoure! #1! N’hésitez pas a lui confier votre corps! Je suis très satisfaite de mon expérience! Merci a l’équipe du CMC!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Brassard is an excellent doctor. He was calm, patient and very reassuring. His work is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire par le Dr Brassard le 15 mars dernier. Je suis à date très satisfaite du résultat. J'ai eu relativement un bon service lors de ma nuit à son hôpital. Le Dr Brassard est un gentleman. Il est doux, délicat et comprehensif. Son equipe travaille dans le même sens.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

He was 3 hours late for my surgery . Staff wouldn't let me see my husband before surgery during that 3hour wait and 3 hours after . he prescribed morphines and opioids extensively ! My breast augmentation scars are 2.5 inches long after extensive aftercare treatments for 4 months . my vagin a has thick scaring that will need treatments also ! The staff treats English speaking persons different then French Canadians . Nursing staff will be dismisses of your concerns and questions as well as insult your personal property . They will be collective of personal information and treat you like a study , not a person . The policy is well written and legal documents to protect Staff ( many disclaimer form's ). $19k GRS , $8k memory gel breast implants . the French Canadian person in the semi private room would turn up her TV loud at all hours of night ! The food at the after care consists of red kidney beans , lentils ,lettuce , rice , cold chicken , plain soup broth , concentrated sugary juice ( they don't read labels ) . you will be told that they will help you , but that will be responded as an inconvenience to the nursing staff that would rather be playing candy crush . A nurse confided in me that she was under paid . Nada avoided presurgical questions and didn't know what type of implants would be used till 3 days before surgery . buyer beware a good salesman can sale an ice maker to an Eskimo ! I won't let my husband see my scars, so another 5k$ hopefully no more to reduce them . I am a fit 5'8" 150 lbs and have had many cosmetic and non cosmetic surgeries and never until this time did I wake up during surgery and feel my skin being burned open . while he listened to his playlist and talk about me as a 3rd person . I understand symmetry is hard to achieve but when your left minor lip is 1" longer then the right ? ( after the swelling has gone down ) suspecting good review's are false or because patients have such low expectations of how they should be treated and never had better ! My reasonable expectations of surgery was a disappointment . He does enjoy making larger breast which I might have reduced to the 350 cc I asked for ( so if you like them big ask him day of surgery .) He calls himself a wizard .

Submitted January 24, 2018

Suite à un accident de travail il y a plus de 23 ans... doigts arrachés... sectionnés... seul le pouce avait été épargné. Plus de 25 hrs d’opérations dont 13 hrs pour la première. Je n’oublierai jamais ce mec. Il m’a carrément redonner ma main avec un bonus de titane..;-)

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Had nothing but trouble... Had bleeding hours after the surgery and had to go back in. I tried telling them i was bleeding and having muscle spasms down there, but Brassard kept saying it would go away. Only hours later when I lost enough blood, became ashen, woozy and lightheaded did they take me back to surgery. Now I bleed whenever i have an orgasm. I several granulomas for which he didn't help at all. When I told him I bleed during orgasms, he told me it was nothing he did, and probably cancer. so I shoudl get it checked out. This was twelve years ago. I've had gynecologists look at me, and they are not terribly impressed with how it looks. One of them, admittedly squeamish and insensitive went through a tour of my 'anatomy' down there, telling me things weren't where they were suppsed to be and asking me where things were. :( He also was very difficult in helping me and others in America get our birth certificates changed, as he refused for a long time to get certified in any one state. I've made the most of things and live a happy life, but I have to get up in the middle of the night often after I have any kind of sexual dream. I've actually learned to interrupt these dreams, subconsciously , wake up and run to the bathroom before the blood starts dripping out, all over. Not exactly $25k worth. On the flip side the nursing staff are world class. Maybe they can learn surgery?

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

J'ai subi un lift du bas du visage et du cou en février 2016 a 61 ans. La chirurgie a donné un bon résultat. Tout le monde m'a dit que j'avais l'air reposée, personne n'a pensé que c'était le résultat d'une chirurgie. Je suis très satisfaite. Dr Brassard est un médecin fiable et expérimenté.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Après plusieurs années de réflexion pour une rhinoplastie, j'ai décidé d'aller consulter quelques spécialistes. J'ai choisi de me faire opérer le nez par Dr Brassard, car c'est celui qui m'a définitivement mis le plus en confiance et à l'écoute de mes besoins. J'avais une bosse prononcée sur le nez et j'ai demandé au docteur que le résultat reste naturel et que c'était bien important pour moi. J'ai fait l'opération il y a 3 ans et j'en suis simplement satisfaite. Ma bosse est disparue et le résultat est très esthétique. L'équipe est rassurante. Je le recommande sans hésiter.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Je me suis fait faire une augmentation mammaire le 1er octobre 2015 par Dr Brassard et je suis tellement contente du résultat meme apres 1 an et demi ! Il a rendu mon rêve réalité . Et son personnel qui s'occupe de nous lors de notre nuit à son hôpital à ete exceptionnelle avec moi. Je n'aurais pas pu être mieux traiter ! Vraiment une équipe professionnelle et chaleureuse , je l'ai recommandé à plusieurs amies , dont une qui est aussi allée et elle a été aussi satisfaite que moi !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He is absolutely brilliant. His work is so good that gynocologists I've seen have been impressed and surprised. My mtf surgeries were performed in 2005 and my life is authentic. His facilities and staff are 5* all the way.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017