Ratings for Dr. David Robbins

Great Dr who explains the situation, offers alternatives and performs in textbook fashion. Did a GreenLight laser procedure with no complications and outstanding results. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Excellent doctor and amazing staff. Dr Robbins performed a vasectomy on me. Procedure was quick. No pain. Back to work the next day. Great experience. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Made me feel so comfortable with my situation and he truly cared. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Very unhappy with Dr Robbins. Read the google reviews. Felt like his biggest concern was his wallet. Would not recommend this doctor and if you like him get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Was not happy with the wait time or the openness and creativity of a solution to my problem by Dr. Robbins. Went to get a second opinion after two unuseful appts here and was told I could have been helped sooner.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Outstanding doctor. He treated me with robotic surgery for prostate cancer and I am cured. I have no leakage of urine and good sexual ability.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011