Ratings for Dr. William C. Hulley

This Doctor diagnosed my Fiancee with MS, which I honestly believe she has MS or Lupus. We had to wait for blood work to clear for her to begin her MS control medicine, Copaxone 40mg 3 times a week. The insurance called my fiancee because there was paperwork issues and the office manager reacted very confrontational with my Fiancee. the quote that sticks out the most in my head from the conversation I had with my fiancee was the manager saying " I've been in this industry for seven and a half years, I know how to file paperwork and filed what we have on file for you." The issue was the wrong insurance account # on the paperwork. Yesterday, my Fiancee was getting real anxious and nauseated with the copaxone and scheduled, then had it revoked, an appointment to see the doctor this Thursday. Shortly before the office closed the office manager called my Fiancee back saying that the office manager and the doctor talked and what my Fiancee is experiencing is standard issue and that the appointment wasn't needed and canceled it. My Fiancee went to the doctor's office to confront the office manager who lied about to the doctor about the conversation. As the confrontation escalated, the doctor left the conversation instead of trying to deescalate the situation. At which point the office manager started belittling my fiancee about how she isn't sickly, based on her enraged actions. In the end my fiancee had the police called on her, though she left angry but peacefully before they left. In this office the office manager makes your medical determinations, not the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I really like this Dr and I adore his receptionist. The office manager on the other hand is a waste of plasma. If you want answers make sure you don't speak to her. If you want a nice quick 3 round fight at 8:30am, make sure to ask for her. Arrogant and an attitude that I wouldn't let work at the monkey house at the Tampa Zoo

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

THIS DOCTOR DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME,TOLD ME IT MUST BE PSYCHOLOGICAL BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT THIS RARE DISORDER WAS. HAD AN EMG PRIOR TO A BAD MUSCLE ATTACK THAT LEFT ME PARTLY PARALYZED, NEVER DID A FOLLOW UP EMG BECAUSE THE ONE PRIOR WAS NORMAL.DIDN'T HELP MY FAMILY EITHER THOUGH THEY LIKED HIM.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I think Dr. Hulley is a great Dr. He knows his stuff. I took my Son, Joel in there on July. 7th, 2011 for a brain injury he sustained after he was jumped & I was very happy. He also has a Dr in training working with him. I feel this is great due do the fact that new medical research is always being done & this Dr. in training can provide feedback to Dr. Hulley who has been practicing a long time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hulley.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

ive been to the office several times with my grandmother. the wait is no longer then 20 min. the staff is very helpful with getting my grandmother her medications as well as any authorizations. the dr is the top of the class. i would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

The doctor was great, but the office manager was very rude and unwilling to help! I will never go back!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

OK, so this is a bit of a long story. Yesterday, I got a reminder call saying my appointment today was at 1030. I show up at 1032 and they made me wait 3 hours for "being late". I waited so long I had a panic attack (I have very bad anxiety). So I went outside for a cigarette. One of the office staff asks my daughter where I am, she tells them I went outside because of a panic attack. The woman tells my daughter, "well, she's just gonna have to get over herself" (note: anyone with anxiety knows one can not just "get over" a panic attack). I finally get back to see the Dr. who is great. I walkout to let my daughter check me out. The woman behind the counter (same woman as before) said, "Oh, it's okay. She just went outside for a cigarette". The only good thing about my appointment was the Dr. The staff and the wait were both just horrible.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

This doctor was extremely helpful and so was the staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. William C. Hulley's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL