You may also like

Dr.Baker has been my doctor for 9 years. I trust him with my life and I would never switch doctors because he is the most caring,,loving,experienced,and the most intelligent doctor I have ever had. He knows more about my body and brain than my own mother. I feel secure and safe to have him as my doctor even though I have a rare condition and unexpected things are bound to happen. I trust that I will be fine as long as Dr.Baker is by my side. It is a feeling I cannot put into words how much I am blessed to have him as my doctor, and to know I am in good hands as long as I still have him as my doctor. I can honestly say he feels like family to me. When I am sad he makes me laugh, when I am unsure of something he makes me know that everything is going to be just fine.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Matthew J. Baker's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=554430'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Matthew" to "Matthew J."

April 8, 2012