Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Novak

Totally inconsiderate of patient's time. Always at least an hour late. Interested only in the almighty dollar. Talks a great game about concern for the patient but in the final analysis just interested in the dollar. Such arrogance is inexcusable. I left the office without seeing the doctor because of a 2 hour wait. Will never return even if I can not find another neurologist who will accept a transfer from a NASA patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Novak is a great doctor. I have seen him for a number of years due to seizures. He is extremely helpful, compassionate and funny. His office staff has always treated me great as well

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

My first experience and every experience after was fantastic ! Smartest Doctor I've ever been to! So friendly and nice. Would rate this doctor a 10/10

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Novak is kind, professional, and listens. He has been very helpful in treating my chronic migraine. Generally, I do not have to wait very long at my scheduled appointment time. I like the staff as well and have always been treated respectfully.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Ive went to Dr. Novak for my seizure symptoms after losing my license due to epilepsy. Knowing my main goal was to get my driver license back I expected him and his team to do whatever possible to help me out. Not the case what so ever. I feel like nothing more than another body with money to give. Not only did he prolong my situation he wasnt even knowledgeable on the most efficient ways to help me get my license back. After explaining to his employees the situation they were also of no help. On top of that they gave me a form to follow that was outdated by 10 years. I would recommend that anyone with neurological issues to avoid this quack and his personnel by all means. Im beginning to question where he bought his degree at...0/10 all the way around. unprofessional.

Submitted February 11, 2014

Hard to get an appointment....wait in waiting room...nice bedside manner, but not aggressive in treatment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Icame in pain to 4 app. and left in pain.He just wanted to give me antideprisients!First apt was $250-$300,the other 3 $90 each no help at all!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Novak's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1987)