Ratings for Dr. Rajinder K. Verma

My experience was good. I was able to get an appointment very quickly.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I was a little apprehensive about the treatment I was to receive in determining whether or not I was a Carpal Tunnel candidate. After visiting with Dr. Verma I was much relieved about the treatment he was suggesting as he was straight forward and honest about things to come. During the treatment itself he was very assuring so the procedure went well and although uncomfortable at times it went well. First meeting with Dr,Verma but was very impressed with the meeting I had with him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I was very impressed with the time Dr. Velma took with me in completing my tests. He is still working with me to help figure my health issues and I greatly thank him for that.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Every experience I have with dr.Verma and the neurology clinic is great..all the way from registration to the doctor

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Would never ever recommend this doctor. my husband suffers terrible migraines and without barley doing any checking into it he told my husband they were fake headaches. And i have bad hands / wrists to where i can't even hold a dinner plate for more than a few seconds and he told me to "take an advil and deal". DO NOT SEE THIS MAN!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Dr Verma was a wonderful physician he diagnosed my problem and whereas I do have to have more tests done. I am doing better just knowing what I have. The staff at neurology was wonderful. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

We failed to make our 1:45 appointment and they were able to get us in the next day at 8:30, very good.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Very professional staff, was seen right away. Instructions from physician was very understandable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

6-month recheck with Dr Verma. I felt rushed and not well informed of my condition and what to expect going forward. I've researched on WebMD but I would think my primary physician should tell me something about this neurological disorder.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very thoughtful, and explained results immediately. Showed concern for myself and the need of life style change of habits. Ie smoking. Very good manner and spoke directly to myself and answered wife's questions.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Rajinder K. Verma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-Certified: Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Residency: Neurology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS Member: American Academy of Neurology, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American Medical Association, Iowa Medical Society, Cerro Gordo Medical Society, National Headache Foundation “Experience is my asset. I strive to provide sincere, compassionate and best-quality medical care possible to all my patients.”

• Hindi
  • English

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1974)

• Epilepsy