Ratings for Dr. Mark Bidwell

I only saw Dr. Bidwell a couple of times and when I did it was very quick, not personable at all. I felt like a number.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

My husband, 3yo son, and I went in for our initial consult- He was amazing!! I have seen many fertility doctors, and he is by far the best. I strongly recommend him to others. Disregard any negative views, not everyone likes what they hear or the results they get. (Cannot make everyone happy-no one's perfect.)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I can't believe there are any bad reviews for this man. I have met with a lot of doctors through my journey of losing my daughter at 21 weeks and then another baby a few months later at 12 weeks. If only I had seen him before those pregnancies, I may be holding a baby right now. He dug further than any other doctor had and wouldn't accept that it was just bad luck as I had been told. I just found out I'm pregnant and I was brought in the day I called for bloodwork and called a few hours later with results. He found a thyroid issue that all others had missed and I was on medication within hours. I'm hopeful that he can manage my thyroid issue and I will be bringing home a baby in September. If I don't, I feel confident that he will have done everything he could and maybe a 3rd biological child just isn't in the cards for us.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

He seems upset and bitter - and they don't respect non traditional couples

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Very caring and excellent nursing staff! Dr Bidwell is always willing to answer my questions. And the nurses are always available to help me too!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

wonderful dr and even better person. you will wait to see him but it is worth the wait. he helped us get our blessings and I would not hesitate to use him again

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I went to Dr Bidwell's office about 5 times over a 2 month period. I never saw Dr Bidwell until the 5th time and it was only for about 2 minutes. I had asked more for Erin because I am more comfortable with a female but figured I would at least meet him! After the first treatment did not go as planned I was told they were going to try different meds to better fit my situation and that the surgery they Dr Bidwell had previously been considering was not yet needed. Then when my cycle started and I called in he suddenly changed his mind and wanted to go straight to surgery and would no longer treat me without it. I understand why he's for the surgery but I explained to them it would cost me my job and I was willing to try the other meds first and they refused. It wouldn't be such a big deal to me but why tell me one thing and then without seeing me since I was told that thing completely change your mind. I was overall less than thrilled about my experience. I haven't been back in a few months due to trying to get my finances situated for surgery and being out of work and I'm seriously questioning whether to go back or finding a new Dr. I might just be picky but you all know this is a very stressful and trying time and I just didn't feel like they were helping physically or emotionally which I feel is needed in a situation like this.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I have been going to Dr Bidwell's office for the last 5 months. He is wonderful and so is his staff! I was honestly surprised after reading negative reviews on them because I feel like they rally around you! Infertility is one of the hardest things I've ever struggled with, as I'm sure many of you know, and I honestly feel like Dr Bidwell's staff understand that and are very supportive! They are very personable and I feel like I have gotten to know some of them! Dr Bidwell and his staff have always explained the results of my tests to me, answered my questions and laid out a very good plan. I am given choices on my treatment plan and I feel like it is a team effort! I am currently going through my first IVF cycle and he takes the time to answer all of my questions, and they really make sure I am underdtanding the process! There have been many times where my appointment runs a little behind schedule, 20 mins or so, but I will gladly wait because I know Dr Bidwell is taking care of his other patients. I'm sure I have made him late before asking quite a few questions at the end of my appointments. I highly recommend Dr Bidwell and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Worst thing I did ivf hormones caused me to have ulcer coltis and nerve damage one year later and I'mstill haveing problems dr. bidwell and ErinlLPN Told me it was safe no it is not

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

If I could leave less than 1 star I would! Mary Kay at the front desk is AWFUL and the whole team never knows what's going on! You're just a number to them..and don't expect them to read your chart before your appointment it will never happen! I hope this review makes you take a second look around before choosing this office! I wasted 3 years and almost 10 thousand dollars at this cold shallow place!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Mark Bidwell's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med