You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Bidwell

Dr. Mark Bidwell's Ratings

wonderful dr and even better person. you will wait to see him but it is worth the wait. he helped us get our blessings and I would not hesitate to use him again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I went to Dr Bidwell's office about 5 times over a 2 month period. I never saw Dr Bidwell until the 5th time and it was only for about 2 minutes. I had asked more for Erin because I am more comfortable with a female but figured I would at least meet him!

After the first treatment did not go as planned I was told they were going to try different meds to better fit my situation and that the surgery they Dr Bidwell had previously been considering was not yet needed. Then when my cycle started and I called in he suddenly changed his mind and wanted to go straight to surgery and would no longer treat me without it. I understand why he's for the surgery but I explained to them it would cost me my job and I was willing to try the other meds first and they refused. It wouldn't be such a big deal to me but why tell me one thing and then without seeing me since I was told that thing completely change your mind.

I was overall less than thrilled about my experience. I haven't been back in a few months due to trying to get my finances situated for surgery and being out of work and I'm seriously questioning whether to go back or finding a new Dr. I might just be picky but you all know this is a very stressful and trying time and I just didn't feel like they were helping physically or emotionally which I feel is needed in a situation like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have been going to Dr Bidwell's office for the last 5 months. He is wonderful and so is his staff! I was honestly surprised after reading negative reviews on them because I feel like they rally around you! Infertility is one of the hardest things I've ever struggled with, as I'm sure many of you know, and I honestly feel like Dr Bidwell's staff understand that and are very supportive! They are very personable and I feel like I have gotten to know some of them!

Dr Bidwell and his staff have always explained the results of my tests to me, answered my questions and laid out a very good plan. I am given choices on my treatment plan and I feel like it is a team effort! I am currently going through my first IVF cycle and he takes the time to answer all of my questions, and they really make sure I am underdtanding the process! There have been many times where my appointment runs a little behind schedule, 20 mins or so, but I will gladly wait because I know Dr Bidwell is taking care of his other patients. I'm sure I have made him late before asking quite a few questions at the end of my appointments.

I highly recommend Dr Bidwell and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Worst thing I did ivf hormones caused me to have ulcer coltis and nerve damage one year later and I'mstill haveing problems dr. bidwell and ErinlLPN Told me it was safe no it is not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

If I could leave less than 1 star I would! Mary Kay at the front desk is AWFUL and the whole team never knows what's going on! You're just a number to them..and don't expect them to read your chart before your appointment it will never happen! I hope this review makes you take a second look around before choosing this office! I wasted 3 years and almost 10 thousand dollars at this cold shallow place!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr Bidwell is very helpful and will take his time to let you know what is going on and what needs to be done. I am finally pregnant after trying for 3 years!! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing dr bidwell for a couple of years. I would send my friends and family to him for sure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

The office staff has always been polite to me and my husband. I had appointments that were on time and some that were late; however, I was willing to wait to get the care that I needed. Dr. Bidwell was always there for me, answering all of my questions and explaining every step in a way that was easy to understand. He is an excellent surgeon, as my condition warranted several surgeries. He is very knowledgeable about the work that he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Bidwell is a knowledgeable, caring individual who is great at what he does. His office staff on the other hand are terrible, especially his office manager. She is cold, rude and unsympathetic. And yes, plan on waiting quite a long time for your appointment. I have since transferred to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

He is really caring and a great listener. I saw him on a weekly basis through my first trimester and waited at least 45 minutes everytime. Please plan accordingly when scheduling around lunch breaks or taking off work. Other than that, he's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133165].votes_count ]]