Ratings for Dr. Yen-Yi Peng

The Best Neurologist in Springfield! Dr. Peng is highly professional, obviously competent, empathetic and effective. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Saw him one time. Won't go back! Changing to a diff Neurologist. Would not answer questions on the EEG just done. Talked down to me and ran away when disabled/mentally handicapped son got agitated. really???!! He's been sleep deprived for 24 hrs, so he was irritable. Learn to have some patience or get out of the job!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I am in the process of switching my son from a pediatric neurologist to an adult neurologist. We have had one appointment with Dr. Peng and I was very impressed with him. He took the time to listen to me and is even working to lower the amount of medications my son is on. I am looking forward to having him as my child's physician.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Peng is a very knowledgeable doctor in his field.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Today was the 1st time I saw him as a patient and my first impression was I thought he was very good and answered some of my questions before I could even asked them. I'm looking forward to "working" with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Yen-Yi Peng's Credentials

• Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med, Taipei, Taiwan (385-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1991)