Ratings for Dr. Virgil A. Dibiase

WARNING! ! DO NOT GO TO DR DIBIASE if you are looking for help worth any neurological conditions. He had a terrible bed side manner, diagnoses you without even laying a hand on you. You wait forever to get in. His staff knows nothing about what's going on. He isn't the least concerned with finding out what's going on with you. Sends you for expensive tests, and doesn't care about giving you timely results. My appt today was at 11:45 ,I was there at 11:55 due to construction, my mother came from 30 miles away signed me in, nurses said she couldn't go back without me, she stated I was going to be right there. The Dr ended up leaving before i got called back for my appt, because he was upset that I wasnt on time. I have waited FOREVER for this 3 ring circus of a dr. NO MORE, I would not recommend this Dr or facility to anyone looking for help.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and down to earth. My father who hates all doctors connected with and respected Dr. Dibiase. Took time to call my father at the hospital when being treated for a completely different condidtion than he had treated him for. Highly recommend if you want the best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Virgil A. Dibiase's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Valparaiso, IN