You may also like

Rate Dr. Noel Z. Reloj

Dr. Noel Z. Reloj's Ratings

Perhaps one of the most,uncaring selfish self centered doctors ,I've had the displeasure of being treated by,he misdiagnosed me more than once ,had my records confused with another patient and told me I had a brain tumor,when I didn't ,He has by far been the most hateful supposed professional ,I've seen, and I suggest if you need a good Neuro doctor you seek someone who's not out for a fast buck and giving useless test just to make money.I have nothin to gain by my statement other tha please do not go here ,it will not be the doctor who helps my wife quit seeing him and I have written him off to ,no care is better than his care.He also picks arguments for no reason he made statement that he has kids in school and that he can't risk his livelihood for me, and I thought gee , mine went to the dame private school yours did and mine graduated ,we are talking IVY league 250k educations ,the bottom line is he thinks he's above me and implies it all the time,He's at best a name on a Drs statement ,and I'm retired so ,his word don't do nothing for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2390888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Apparently the user that posted before does not get Dr. Reloj's humor. Some of the staff are Asian, that's why they have "thick" accents. Anyway, he's been a great doc to me. My headaches are finally gone and for that I'm very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][604385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

This dr is rude. I brought my medical records so he could see results of tests I've had done. He made several rude comments about the thickness of my medical file. He sent me for an MRI & then could not schedule a follow up for 2 weeks. When I asked receptionist if the doctor could at least reassure me with something until my appointment, she proceeded to tell me his schedule for the week. Communication is horrible and you can barely understand their accents. I asked about obtaining a copy of the report for my records & the lady accused me of trying to trick her into getting my report before I saw the dr. If I did not need the MRI so bad, I would have walked out of the office as soon as he began making rude comments. I refuse to go back to him and had the report faxed to my PCP for further direction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604384].votes_count ]]