Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Ginther

The Staff is terrible. There are rude and can not get percriptions ordered correctly or even sent to the right pharmacy, it is not just a 1 time thing. Then they blam the patient.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Gunther is top notch! He is kind, considerate, compassionate, and very down to earth. He talks to you in layman's terms and treats you with the highest respect. He is absolutely the best Dr. I have ever had. Sincerely, Pam Wineman

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr Ginther is a fantastic Doctor. Always has the time to listen to whats bothering you and not rushing you out the door. Great bedside manner. Really concern about your health and getting you healthier.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

We love the dr. But now he is too busy.every time we call they tell us he is booked and we have to see the pa.we now have to find a new dr. Because we don't want to see a pa

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Ginther is a great doctor. He will take his time with you. Listen to what you have to say. He will treat you appropriatey. Not do unneccesary testing, or medications. I have much respect for Dr. Ginther. Keep up the great work Doc.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Always takes the time needed to discuss any issues I have.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

This doctor is very personable, respectful, and easy to talk to. He is knowledgeable, but willing to admit when he doesn't know something and referral is needed. Very professional, but nice. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr Ginter is a very considerate physician. He treats you like a person, not a paycheck. I am very satisfied with the care I receive from him.I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Horrible!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Doctor Ginther cares about his patients and treats them with respect. In my opinion- he is a top-rated doctor!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2005

Dr. Mark E. Ginther's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bay City, MI