Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. D'Alton

It's not the 50s, what a quack. Not knowledgeable at all, and totally full of himself. Jerk didn't even review all my test results, let alone answer my questions. Glad I already have a solid diagnosis from real, educated doctors. Time for this guy to retire. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I love this guy. He diagnosed my hip problem immediately, and I have been pain free ever since. He and his staff also were extremely courteous.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Waited over an hour to see him in a waiting room buzzing with the loud inappropriate chatter of the office staff. Dr. D'Alton was not helpful in the least bit and insulted me twice... Because of my shaky hands he accused me of being ****. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A NEUROLOGIST AND HE'S NEVER SEEN SOMEONE WITH SHAKY HANDS!?!? What a jerk. Save your time and money.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

D'Alton has treated me for migraines for years but doesn't seem to know much else. When I had Shingles he prescribed the correct initial medications, but offered nothing for the extreme pain or itching. Had to beg for pain medication and when I suggested Lidoderm, said it was very expensive. He the last neurologist I'd recommend to friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. D'Alton knows almost nothing about his specialty and was less than helpful in treating Shingles and the following Post Hepatic Neuralgia. The one thing that could have helped, he didn't even know about. He's cancelled appointments several times in order to travel overseas. I will NEVER consult him again!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Joseph G. D'Alton's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Galway, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Galway (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Framingham, MA