Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Worthington

Met with Dr. Worthington in Oct 2014 for spouse with memory difficulties. He talks a lot, wasting appt time. Said this visit was to determine a baseline to compare in 6 mos. 2nd appt in March 2015, we were asked why we were coming to see the Dr. Again, he talked a lot. New appt for "ONE YEAR"!!! No further testing, no discussion about any meds. We asked our PCP for another Doctor, never went back to Dr. Worthington! DO not waste your time!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This man has no bedside manner very rude no hello, I'm Dr Worthington just go in a room,I was in horrible pain and sensitive to light I asked him to shut the light off which there was plenty of daylight coming in he made a big stink about it I'm the patient in pain, he didn't care. He said my pain was all in my head ( I have fibromyalgia) he said that I was getting pains in my leg because I was fat and he only had small needles. He put me down from the minute I walked in and said you ever consider losing weight? I said I had lost 80 lbs and told him the pain never lessened and he just looked at me like I was lying. I was treated like crap, dismissed and not taken seriously don't go to this doctor I've never met such an uncompassion jerk in my life!!!!! This is the kind of doctor that is totally in it for the money! When I said I was having trouble with my head and eye he said well you've been dealing with that pain for years so lets forget that!!!!!!!! What a jerk!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Terrible bedside manner and lack of compassion for patient's condition.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Jeremy Worthington's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1972)