Ratings for Dr. Nana Graves

Kind and knows her stuff well, has a great memory and my son his very comfortable. Cannot ask for a better doctor for my child.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Graves is wonderful. She is kind and patient. She remembers details from the last visit. She is open to parent requests for referrals and informative about anything that could be asked. Our daughter is 3 and loves going to see her. Yes, you may have to wait because she takes her time with each patient. She is worth it!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I JUST LOVE DOCTOR GRAVES SHES FANTASTIC!!!!i can ask for more!shes not my kids regular doctor but one time my 2 boys where very very sick and she made the effort to visit my boys!its always so hard to get an appointement with theyre pediatrician and most of the time when i am at the end of my rope looking for a doctor shes always there to help us.Shes very patient with childrens,kind and have a good sense of humor.One time a had an appointement only for my little one but on the way to daycare my oldest one hit is head on the pavement because a reckless driver hit the double stroller with her vehicle..thank God the impact was only a touch but strong enought to send my oldest one on the street.I called doctor Graves and she agree to see my son before everyone else for emergency and my oldest one that day didnt have an appointement. She visited my son and said everything was fine and it really was !!!that accident happened 2 years ago and my son never suffered anything!thank you doctor Graves.Another recent appointement she guessed quicky that my son had a pneumonie and give him the proper medication.AMAZING DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Graves is a fantastic pediatrician. She has always paid attention to our concerns, and we are always able to get a last-minute appointment for illness at the clinic, even if she is not in, she will refer us to a colleague and follow-up at the next appointment. Our child had a few small issues after birth, and she referred us for the appropriate testing and procedures while reassuring us and giving us the facts in a simple explanation; which another pediatrician had missed. She smiles and speaks to our child, even when he cries, she is patient and calm beyond words - just the type of pediatrician you hope for!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

What a horrible Doctor. I went to see her because of the good reviews...what a mistake! Please do not bring your child to her...she is a danger.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Graves saved us from a well-known but poor physician. Wonderful with parents and children both, calm demeanor is very reassuring, and she remembers very personal (not in her file)details about your children's visits from a decade before! Kids love her; we appreciated her knowledge, willingness to refer to specialists as needed,and her acceptance of parents' intuition.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Great doctor, straight to the point, good communicator, I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

i've been going to her for 10 years..3 kids..they all love her. she makes the time for the kids and the parents. I couldn't ask for a better md for my kids!!! Always available in an emergency. Staff extrememly helpful! i was very lucky to have found such a great dr!!!!!1

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Graves is always wonderful to my two boys.She is full of information and always responsive to my questions. If you see her first thing in the morning, there is no wait and she takes her time with your children.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

We absolutely love Dr. Graves. She is an amazing Dr & that is the only reason why we put up with the long wait times! She takes her time with every child and makes them all feel important. We have been seeing her for 11 years & have never had any complaints (except for long wait times).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009