Ratings for Dr. Tamara A. Miller

Dr. Miller seems caring and knowledgeable until something becomes difficult. If she can't fix you with a few pills, she gives up and gets frustrated. She is a good doctor until she isn't. She is all about the pharmaceuticals and their reps. The staff is rude and apathetic. There are 2 ladies in the office that are very helpful but the rest not so much.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

I drive from Denver up to Ft. Collins just to see Dr. Miller. Shes the best!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I just moved back to Fort Collins after 8 years, Tamara Miller is a great Dr, And its nice to be back under her care ,

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Amazing neurologist. I have seen five neurologists for my MS and Dr.Miller is by far the best. She takes time to answer all of my questions as well as my husband's. She always has hope and is aggressive in treating my MS. Knowledgeable and great staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

HORRIBLE doctor. Do your health and your wallet a favor and go to Dr. Allen upstairs. Dr. Miller had me coming in to see her way more than I needed to, over-medicating me, over-charging me, and I left her office crying every time I went in. Most of my appointments were with the Nurse, a rude, ding-batty woman who spoke to me like a child. Everytime I went in, I was upping my dose, or adding a med. I became such a zombie from being over-medicated, some days I couldn't remember my name! That's not even the worst part. She convinced me to get an un-necessary, dangerous and VERY expensive neuro-surgery. The surgery didn't help, it caused hallucinations and made my condition 100x's worse. She didn't even bother show up at my surgery. Or, at any of the bi-weekly 'maintenence' appointments that cost more than before, I had to see the awful nurse! I've since switched docs, gone completely off meds, and haven't had any more problems. Only cares about money, not the well-being of patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I have MS and find Dr. Miller a wonderful Doc and the entire staff to be very pleasent and helpful. I had to move to Denver because of my husband job but I still drive to Fort Collins because I like them so well. They have helped me when I did not have insurance to continue with my therapy for a very minimal cost.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I have been to several neurologists and Dr. Miller is te best one I have seen. She is kind, caring and always pleasant and willing to research and find the best treatment. She helped me when many others couldn't. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Let me just say that there is NOT a MORE UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF I've ever seen. Dr. Miller might be a good doctor but he staff is HORRIBLE and you feel like it is only about money and her time. I have MS and the stress of dealing with her staff is just not worth her skills! RUN!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

She is a wonderful neurologist and their office has helped me more than any other medical office I have been to. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Miller consulted on my medical situation while I was hospitalized (so I have never seen her in the office setting). I found her to be very hurried and unprofessional. I feel that her knowledge base for my acute neurological problem was very limited and coupled with her not looking at all the data available to her re: my status, resulted in her misdiagnosing my condition. I would not voluntarily see her again nor would I recommend her to anyone. Perhaps she is more knowledgeable and professional in an outpatient setting.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Dr. Tamara A. Miller's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO