Ratings for Dr. Barbara J. Bowers

Wonderful Dr. Kind , considerate, easy to talk to. Listens to you and is quick to find resolutions. Appreciate her expertise.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

She is amazing! The only reason she runs behind is because she's very thorough with her patients!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

In one word FABULOUS ! Highly recommend to patients with breast cancer, like myself. Knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Barbara Bowers!! She is so knowledgeable, compassionate, enthusiastic, and positive. I was diagnosed with stage 3a breast cancer in Oct. of 2008. She never once made me feel worried or concerned that we weren't going to beat it. I felt so at ease, and well taken care of in her hands. Her nursing staff is phenominal!!!! I never would have made it through chemo, surgery and radiation without them all. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about what angels they are! Together they make an exceptional oncology team. I recommend her to anyone that is unfortunate enough to have cancer. You will be well taken care of. Both medically and mentally!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Bowers since 2005. The minute I met her, I was impressed by the manner in which she explained the chemo plan, laying out all that it would entail. She is such a knowledgeable, caring, good spirited Doctor with a much appreciated, appropriate sense of humor. She has gone on and beyond the call of any duty guideline expected of her field. Her staff is superb, from the kind helpful front desk to every last nurse I have worked with. I truly feel blessed I am living this path with her and her team backing me. I know I have the best care period. I have and will continue to recommend anyone to her

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Bowers and her staff deserve an A+++ The only reason she runs behind is because she gives the person in front of you the same care she gives to you. They are Kind, caring, compassionate and show consideration in everything they do. She is the finest in the state and I feel very blessed to have had her treat my breast cancer.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have known and been treated by Dr. Bowers and her staff in cluding Nan for 12 year they have been helpful supportive and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I am just shocked at the negative reviews of Dr. Bower! I had googled her just to give a friend further information for a referral! A referral because I have found Dr. Bower, her nurses and her office .. after two years of experience to be just excellent! Dr. Bower to be a "listener" .. caring .. just what I am looking for if/when the BIG C should arrive. Her staff has been nothing but friendly and helpful. I just don't get all this negativity! Go and see for yourself! I was referred to her by my trusted Internist as the "best" .. and have found NOTHING to dispute that. Go make up your own mind.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Bowers is intelligent and a hard worker. She has a heart of gold and honestly cares for her patients and is committed to research for better treatment and cures. I've only had good experiences with her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

I love Dr. Bowers, she is a great Dr. I went through treatment of breast cancer this past year. I've had to wait once in a while for her, but what Dr. isn't busy? The staff has alway been helpful to me. Dr. Bowers is very knowlegable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone who needs an Oncologist.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Barbara J. Bowers's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN