Ratings for Dr. Albert Galdi

I have been a patient of Dr. Galdi since 1996, he has always been professional and extremely knowledgeable. He is never in a hurry to rush you out the door and answers all questions in lay terms. I would recommend him to anyone who has chronic pain.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

very unhelpfulcame in for headaches and he made it seem like the pain meds i told him i have been taking for fun. i am not dependant on anything however there are certain types of pain that people should not have to deal with. he never once asked me how bad the pain was. very very arrogant at least meet half way galdi if u want to help and care about my god dam pain! its not bearable!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Well, Dr. Galdi can be "wonderful" and "best doctor in the world" when he thinks he knows what is going on with you. If not - do not expect any empathy or even mere interest. Just be prepared for both scenarios.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

He is the best doctor I had met in my whole live I will be 50 vey soon!!! He will make sure that his assistants call you back and make you feel special and not just one more case for them. They are a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

been a patient sice 1990 and have always received excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

After my 2-year-long experience, I would like to give Dr. Galdi highest ratings for his professional skills and personal attitude. I happened to have a far from trivial, hard-to-diagnose condition, and pretty soon learned how doctors dislike to deal with difficult cases like mine. With Dr. Galdi, I felt for the first time that somebody was trying to help me. He was able to find the best explanation for my problem, offered an up-to-date approach to the treatment, referred me to other specialists when needed - he no doubt did his best to help me back to the normal life. It is always a pleasure to talk to him, as he is very smart and knowledgeable and invites you into discussion. I also appreciate his availability by phone, punctuality with returning calls and keeping records. I find myself very lucky to be his patient. I have never had any problem communicating with his staff, either.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

I would like to give Dr.Galdi higher ratings but there are times his staff is grouchy and he is curt.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I too was asked to disrobe for an exam without a nurse or assistant present. Made me uncomfortable, but since I have never seen a neurologist, I wasn't sure this was unnecessary. After two weeks, 3 visits, an EMG test and two MRI's, there was no diagnosis other than go see a Rheumotologist. Diagnosis: two herniated discs in C-Spine.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

My ratings in those specific areas are very positive. My overall experience went well. The testing, diagnosis, treatment options, all reflected Dr. Galdi's knowledge and ability to help me. However... his examination went beyond what is appropriate. I mentioned that another doctor tested me for Lymes Disease and we hadn't gotten the results back yet. Next thing I knew, Dr. Galdi was checking my skin, entirely too thoroughly for a neurologist without a nurse present. I was shocked and kinda numb. He seems very professional and intelligent and should have realized what he was doing was inappropriate. I'm not entirely sure he gave much thought to what he was doing. He seemed surprised when I mentioned the Lyme Disease test and I got the impression he may have began the skin exam without really thinking it through. Regardless of the "why", it was extremely uncomfortable and I can only hope that afterwards he realized he acted unprofessionally and will not be so careless in the future.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

I was diagnosed with cavernous angioma at the age of 34 after having a stroke. That was ten yrs. ago. He's still my doctor since I have to manage my seizures. I think he is wonderful and I refer everyone to him. Thanks Dr. Galdi for everything!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Albert Galdi's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD