Ratings for Dr. John M. Zempel

Our family has nothing but praise and gratefulness for Dr. Zempel and his staff. Dr. Zempel and staff have displayed compassion, medical assistance, and specialized knowledge in treating our son. Our son developed epilepsy ten years ago and was very fortunate to be able to see Dr. Zempel. He has been very thorough and attentive with each appointment. He always makes the time to answer and explain all our questions and concerns. Dr. Zempel was able to control our son's seizures. We feel truly blessed to have Dr. Zempel as our son's neurologist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I hope you never have the misfortune of trying to obtain your medical records here. Barb Quint bent over backwards to be rude to me. She said she faxed them to me and wanted to know why "you people" are so disorganized! At no time was I rude to her. I'm shocked by her rudeness. She showed no concern for me, just complained endlessly that she already sent them. I did not receive them. If I had received them I would not have called her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. John M. Zempel's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)