Ratings for Dr. Lennard S. Wilson

It is hard to say nice things, but i feel people need to know that they should know about Dr. Lennard Wilson. He didn't listen to me and made a lot of strange comments about genetics and said anxiety was causing my pain. He prescribed Prozac. I had no history of anxiety or depression or chronic pain. I came into his office because after being hit by a car (violently) as a pedestrian I could not move my neck and my leg was numb from nerve damage caused by massive hematomas.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Lennard Wilson was.... well, I'm trying to say it nicely, but the truth is, he was the worst doctor I have ever been to. My daughter was seriously ill for a year. She had extremely low blood pressure, high heart rate, fainting, problems breathing, couldn't focus and had to be removed from school. From the minute we walked in the door he started rattling off how by the time kids get referred to him they have problems with depression. He didn't listen at all, just wrote a prescription and said to get back to school. He did not even know that she had two reasons not to be prescribed that drug! I WAS SO ANGRY!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Lennard S. Wilson's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)