Ratings for Dr. Munther S. Tabet

If you want a neurologist who will listen Dr Tabet is the one. He always listens and takes me seriously...when i call his office his staff has always been super nice. If you dont want a no show fee show up to your appointment or call 24 hours in advance

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

He is rude and I had my appt time written down while I was on the phone and read it back to the woman. She told me yes that was correct I show up for my spot they told me I was 2 hours early sand I would have to wait or get charged $25. While I was sitting there they did this to 2 other patients you can't tell me every patient was wrong. When I finally saw him he put me on meds I called after 3 days saying that it was making me feel hung over it took 2 days for them to get back to me! He told me to stop one and cut the other in half but I couldn't take my insomnia meds anymore. Ok so I can't sleep migraines are worse meds aren't working and he can't even call me he communicates through his portal this is so unprofessional. I have to back in November but I'm not sure I even want to like it will even help!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

This doctor was great!! He was very thorough and great bed side manner. He explained everything to me in detail and helped me to feel at ease with light with humor. I too was told that I had a balance for a no-show fee that I had forgot about, but it was highlighted on the paperwork they sent me and the office manager gladly waived the fee. I was told when I left the appointment to call or email for test results in 1 week, and I did and I was given my results very promptly. I thought the staff was very nice and accommodating even the had to help a customer who was being very rude. I would highly recommend this doctor and office to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr was great. If you don't show up for appointments then you probably do get charged.dr are not going to waste their time standing around waiting for patients to show up.our dr sent us.we got a packet in the mail and a phone call. Went to appointment.everyone seemed strictly business no extra talk..but we don't expect extra talking. In and out within 30 min. Set up tests and got results.dr was informative but did have a sense of humor. If others had issues it's more than likely they caused it. Give full details and have notes on which days are worse and all symptoms so that you don't forget anything. Definitely a recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have never got to see this dr but have been referred to him by 3 different other dr. My regular Dr had set me up an appointment with him and I did not know anything about it. next thing I know I got a bill in the mail for $25.00 for no show appointment. I threw that in the trash and forgot all about it. A year goes by and another dr refers me to Dr. Tabet. They call to set up my appointment but I am told before I can be seen by this Dr. that I would have to pay that $25.00 I owed them. Told the lady she was crazy and to forget it I did not want no appointment. and hung up the phone. Now just recently another Dr has referred me to Tabet. I had forgot all about those other incidents and that name just did not quite ring my bell Yet. So I get another call from them . I asked were they the ones that claimed I owed them $25.00. She said yes but they had waived that. I said ok. Then she proceeds to give me an appointment time for 10:30 am Thursday which is today. I asked her then did she have anything open for the afternoon. She then said how about 1:00 pm. I said that sounds fine and hung up the phone. Today comes. I go for my appointment at 1:pm I go in and sign the register and set down . 30 min or more passes. Then my name is called and I am being told my appointment was at 10:30 this morning. I told her I had asked for an afternoon appointment and she then told me i could come in at 1:00 pm. She still insist that my appointment was at 10:30 am. The only thing I could do was hang around and see if they could work me in or I could reschedule it for another day. I told her I did not want to reschedule for another day and I knew exactly what she was trying to do after reading all those signs they have up in the waiting area. Now they were claiming I had missed another appointment and I was going to be charged$50.00 up front plus another $100 to reschedule. I said bump this! I don't need this and as I was going out the door of the building I was thinking about exactly what they could do with that appointment and any other future appointment. I don't know Dr. Tabet and from what I read here I am glad I did not ever get to meet him either. His staff is young rude little know nothing but think they know it all snobs.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Staff was poor, Dr. Tabet was rude told me my problem was due to the fact that I was FAT, not from my accident. Went in for my neck he was addressing everything but my neck. He asked me several times why was I sent to him. He was very confused.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I have called this Dr. several times with questions and never get a call back. The staff is very rude. I called with sever headache and a week later still no call back. Finally had to go to the ER for relief. I am pulling my records and going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

This is an uninformed, rude person. His patient skills are as lacking as is his professional knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Munther S. Tabet's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1987)