Ratings for Dr. Daniel O. Lee

The ratings are hilarious,godly man,FOR REAL? A godly man wouldn't falsify(or get paid to d so) his patient medical records,like Daniel O Lee done mine.Because there are Internal Investigations being conducted, his name is going to come up.This time he will not slip through the cracks of The NCMedical board.He put a very damnable accusation into my Medical File.The sad part for him is that he don't have one shred of proof to substantiate his Slander and Libel.Looks can be very deceiving.This is how a serpent operate, sneaky.I'm looking forward to justice against Daniel Lee and several other psychopaths in Greenville,NC.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Lee is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Daniel Lee is undoubtedly the best doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable, kind, and thorough. I was so concerned about him leaving NC, I am truly tempted to make the trip to KY to continue my treatment. I recommend anyone to this fine doctor. God bless you Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

This was one of the worst doctors I have ever dealt with. He fit me in took 10 mins to assess and then told me to come back in a month. Because I was late and did call them to let them know I was late would not see me and told me to re-schedule-no help to me at all, but made sure to collect his co-pay

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

One of the best Dr's I've been to. He knows what's he's doin and will take the time to explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr Lee fits ALL the pieces of the puzzle. He is kind, compassionate. I have been suffering from uncontrollable migranes for years. He is well worth the wait. Thank God he moved to Richmond, KY.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Fantastic and Godly Doctor. I spent almost an hour discussing things with him. He treated me with compassion and very easy to understand. Not pretentious at all.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

He took time to listen to my husband and explained to us what my husband has. He wrote it down and explained to us what is Charles Bonnet syndrome. I took my husband to several doctors in Lexington in the last couple of years. They just keep putting him on Alzheimer medication or anxiety medication or psychiatric medications even though they told us that they could not find any evidence of memory problem. The medications only made him sick and throw up. I am so thankful that God put us in dr. Lee's care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

This Doctor makes you feel like you are special and he sincerely loves all people. He has properly diagnosed me on several life threatening issues that I have. Many Doctors were clueless about what my problems were, but Dr. Daniel Lee took adequate time with me to properly diagnose me. I am still alive because of him and his wisdom. His bed side manner is unbelievable. There are no words in the English language to describe the way he treats his patients and his staff. His love of his patients come from his heart. He also did his best to save the life of my father who had Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Dr. Lee always has his priorities wright. He truly will leave a tremendous void when he moves to Kentucky and leaves Eastern NC. I am forever grateful for what he has done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Daniel O. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Richmond, KY