Ratings for Dr. Charles K. Willis

I won't leave my full experience. However, just read the last 3 reviews and think worse. He is very uncaring and lacks compassion. I've been a patient at the practice for over 16 yrs. My original doctor, Dr. Love, was the absolute best (1 in a million). I can't think of 1 positive thing to say about Dr. Willis. I've given him the benefit of the doubt for about 2 yrs. No longer.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I went in for treatment for migraines. He gave me a prescription for an injectable medication...I had already used the nasal form with zero success. He didn't listen to a word I said and rushed through the appointment. Dismissed the fact that I was currently being treated for Lyme and told me migraines could be caused my anything. I will not be returning. ---anyone on the street could have told me migraines can be caused by anything.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Willis. He lied to me and put me through a terrible experience that not only wasted my time, but money. Not only extremely hard to talk to, but lacks any compassion. Very cold.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I found Dr. Willis to be abrasive and his staff of nurses was even worse. It took me 6 months to get an appointment and when i called about it the nurse told me that they had someone to retire and his patients were more important than me. I WILL never GO back to see him again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

bedside manner is not the best but he calls me back directly instead of having his nurse do it. I had to get loud and let him know that I know what I want and I am not an idiot but after that was settled, all was good.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Charles K. Willis's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)