Ratings for Dr. Marshall C. Freeman

Demands follow $$ & strict plan. No MDs work w him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Freeman has one of the worst bedside manners of any Dr I have ever seen. He may have a smile on his face and seem pleasant enough but it is all an act. I have seen him for over 4 years and he never truly listens to you and can't wait to leave the exam room. I have chronic migraine and none of the treatments have been effective. He tried very few different treatments and I felt I had to keep ASKING what else could we try. He never really offered solutions. I felt like I had to "run" the appointments and ask what could we do next. If your migraines respond to his standard pigeon hole treatment, then you'll be in luck. But if you require specialized care from a Dr who actually takes an interest in and cares for patients KEEP LOOKING!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Freeman was great in the beginning. After all of the shots in my head for my migraines and the meds quit working he wanted to do Botox. When I could not afford the treatment, he told me there was nothing left he could do. So I am on the search again for a Dr. with answers and not just giving up. I will go anywhere in the country if anyone has any suggestions.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I have suffered with migraines for over 25 years. Dr. Freeman has been the only person to try to get to the root cause of my migraines rather than a band-aid approach. I wish I had discovered him many years ago. I have not been to the ER with a migraine since I began with Dr. Freeman nearly 2 years ago. I used to visit quarterly. He is worth my 200 mile round trip drive to be seen. He has a wonderful staff as well!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Freeman and the Headache Wellness Center providers and staff are truly exceptional. I have seen many doctors before for my headaches. Dr. Freeman was the only doctor to actually explain my headache disorder to me and create a treatment plan. All my other doctors just provided pain medications. Dr. Freeman focused on my wellness. We talked about becoming a healthier person. He is the only doctor I have ever had to actually eliminate medications. His approach may not work well with patients only wanting medications (although he does use some medications). With every visit we worked on my lifestyle and identified headache triggers. I am much healthier now, suffering fewer headaches, on less medication than ever before, and feel great. It was hard work. He answers all your questions and takes time to make sure you understand the recommendations. I have brought my daughter and sister to Dr. Freeman, and they are both doing better, too. It is amazing. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Freeman for almost two years now and I have to say I have been to many neurologists for my migraines over the years, to no avail, but he has helped me dramatically. He and his staff are always willing to try a new approach, ask for your opinion, and never hurry you through your appointment. Dr. Freeman has an excellent manner about him, very caring and receptive, calm and understanding. He'll go out of his way to help you. And unlike many other practices, if you leave a message for his nurse, she will call you back promptly and handle your problem. I live about a hour away from his office but an excellent neurologist with and equally excellent staff is well worth the drive.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Marshall C. Freeman's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)