Ratings for Dr. Kapil Rawal

Sadly I had the bad fortune of having to deal with this doctor. He had the worst bedside manner ever. I would explain what was going on with me and how my seizures were making everyday life a pain and he always had the most off the wall reason of why it was happening. I would put calls in to the office and a week or so would go by before I had a call back. He made me feel like epilepsy was my fault, like I did it to myself. Save yourself the headache and see a DR. that actually cares about your well-being.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I have had no luck with the doctor. He has many factors that tells you that he does not listen, nor does not care. He has no bedside manners, nor does he help. A couple times when workmans comp nurse was in the room, he would address things to the nurse, and would not look at me, which made me feel that I wasn't even in the room. When I requested my records, he told me that he would mail them to me as soon as he is ready, which is totally my right to obtain. I have never been treated by a dr this way, and I am in worse shape now then I was 3 months ago. There are too many Excellent Neurologists in the Raleigh area to be belittled.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I requested my medical records and the sign on the wall of his office says it takes 5 - 7 days. I made numerous calls and stopped in checking on my records. It took me 64 days to get a response and I only got that response because I told them I was filing a complaint with the Medical Board, which I did. I kept being told the records were on his desk. I filled out release form on 11/26/08 and I picked up my records on 2/2/09. When I did see him the treatments he gave me did not help. I'm in worse shape now than I was when I went there.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Kapil Rawal's Credentials

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1979)