Ratings for Dr. Blair Hrabarchuk

Very good doctor I suffered for three years and he diagnosed me treated me and made sure it was working. I don't care what he does in his down time . He should get to let lose after devoting his life to treating and curing his patients. If you question his intelligence then yes he is not going to be friendly . His job is to treat you not be your best friend , I want a smart doctor not a friendly one if it concerns my health also he was very friendly to me .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Excellent doctor and person. He made the correct diagnosis the first time he saw me when many doctors could not. Started me on meds and kept trying different ones. Also cares about my mental health very much and follows up with me personally, weekly. I don't know what I would do without him. Great, knowledgeable and caring person.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

was very helpful he is really good at his profession also people skills a little rough but does open your eyes

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I am not sure why others who have reviewed Dr. Hrabarchuk said he was not that good. I found him very personable, knowledgeable, and caring. He joked and made me feel very comfortable when I really do not like doctors. I would recommend him for others. I hope to not have to see him ever again at least not as a doctor for a very long time as I know I am healthy and we know my heart is good now. So anyone who says he is not a good doctor for female patients, I will disagree all the way as I said he was great with me.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. was very polite, positive and reassuring that I could be helped with my Rheumatoid Arthritis which I suffer from. I like the follow up appointments that the Dr. had me come back to keep track of how the medication was working and how I was feeling. GREAT JOB!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

not crazy about a man who forgets what he does for a living come 4pm, after that u better hope u make it to winnipeg or brandon, also not crazy about how he conducts himself socially, he should be ashamed of himself

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Horrible bedside manner. Not a people person at all. Too self important.definitely in the wrong profession

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

He is very rude, made me feel like I was lying to him about my issues and that I was wasting his time. I would never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I suffered heart damage after Dr. H. responded to my ER visits for chest pain, saying, "You're in your 40's, a non-smoker, not obese and you're a woman. You have reflux or anxiety." I know how heartburn feels and this was not it. I also had abnormal ekg's and when I questioned that, he said, "some people just have abnormal ekgs!!" even though they had changed from previous ones and my family doctor was concerned. I subsequently ignored my chest pain on many occassions and after suffering intense fatigue, requested my doctor send me to a "real" cardiologist. He ordered an echocardiogram which showed in the past I had suffered left ventricular damage. So, if you are a younger woman, avoid this guy like the plague. He doesn't believe women and I have heard this from numerous patients recently. Request that a reputable cardiologist assess your case or else you'll end up with heart damage and reduced quality of life as I have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

the man is a character, very cool guy, but has a short fuse, has a few problems probably suffering from some kind of "little man syndrome", all the least very professional

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008