Ratings for Dr. Marilyn A. Kubichek

After a year of subpar care and being nickeled and dimed for every.little.thing... decided to seek a different pediatric neurologist affiliated with St. Barnabas and we couldn't be happier! I would not recommend Dr. Kubichek and I recentlyt discovered that my child's dr no longer refers his patients to her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

She charges for everything. Doesn't e-file scrips. charges $70 plus for letterhead and no professional courtesy will not release records to another doctor with out payment. Think twice before making an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

This office is run horribly. I have requested the earliest appointments available and we still find we are kept waiting forever in waiting room with no one else there! They nickel and dime you for every charge and could care less about the overall well being of a patient - it's all about the bottom line for them. Staff is exceptionally rude.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

A truly outstanding doctor! She is kind, caring, compassionate and an expert in her field. After going to several doctors, Dr. Kubichek listened carefully and ordered tests which revealed a problem overlooked by other doctors. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Kubichek and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Fantastic staff and Dr. Kubichek is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

After two different opinions for my son being diagnosed with autism, my children Pediatrician recomend for me to take my son to Dr. Kubichek. I can just tell that talking to her gave me confidence. because I think she is very patience a Dr. you can ask question without feeling yourself that your are alone, although I think there is a purpose why God gave me an autistic son but with Dr. Kubichek help being so expert and qualified I will go back as many times I have too, thank you Dr. Kubichek for giving me good expertise about my son condition.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

My son has been with Dr. Kubichek for 13 years and I am very satisfied. My son has Autism and had been seen by another Neurologist prior to Dr. Kubichek. Dr. Kubichek has helped my son immensely! She listens to me with respect and doesn't mind when I ask questions. I feel that my son is in great hands. My daughter is also seeing Dr. Kubichek for a different reason. My daughter feels that the Dr. is helping her. In addition, I referred a friend with two Autistic sons and she is very happy with the care they are getting.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Very poor bedside manner. She acts like she really just does not want to be bothered.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I think Dr. Kubichek is WONDERFUL! I brought my child to see the doctor because of her migraines. No other doctor seemed to be able to help her. Dr. Kubicheck changed that and changed our life for the better. She spent time with us, she was thorough, she answered all our questions, and showed/shows her genuine concern at each visit. Thank you Dr. Kubichek for being the doctor you are! We need more doctors like you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

This lady is a joke!!! I would not let her take care of my cat!!! Her Staff if terrible, especially Dorothy and Kubichek is too busy being impressed with herself rather then attending to the best interest of her patients..... STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Marilyn A. Kubichek's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florham Park, NJ