Ratings for Dr. Michael Penrose

Hi there this is Dr Penrose thank you for giving me good ratings your kindness is greatly thankful your friend Dr Penrose

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

dr. penrose is awesome! i have nothing but good things to say about him. he is awesome at explaining things and never makes you feel stupid. respects your questions. i just wish he was accepting new patients. he's my mum's doctor. his receptionist, pam, sometimes leaves alot to be desired. she will try to block you from seeing him sometimes.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr.Penrose was very thorough when he saw me in a very busy walk-in. I appreciate his expertise.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Penrose has been seeing my elderly Mom who is recovering from breast cancer. I can honestly say he is thorough, answers questions, doesn't discount comments or questions. Dr. Penrose is very busy, but he is very knowledgable. It is so nice to have an extremely decent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I can't say enough good things about Dr Penrose. He has been our Family Doctor for about 14 years now....he has ALWAYS been there for us, many times accomodating us when unexpected crisis of some sort came. Very sincere, genuinely caring & thorough Doctor, short wait times, very pleasant personality...highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Very nice, good bedside manor and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Went to the walk-in-clinic to get an antibiotic for my abscessed tooth. I didn't have to ask for it, he just asked if I was allergic to any drugs, and prescribed my pills. He instucted me clearly on taking the prescription, and told me to contact my dentist on Monday morning. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Can't believe this guy has good ratings. My uncle and i both have had bad experiences with him in walk in clinic. I was really really sick and he just said nothing I can do and walked out on me. He couldn't at least send me to another doctor? Very abrupt and clueless.

Submitted April 8, 2007

Excellent professional and caring doctor. Thorough, skilled, accountable, and approachable doctor. Dr. Penrose is an asset to the whole Parkland Region. He epitomizes what anyone would want in a family physician. Thank you Dr. Penrose.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

My family has always been treated great by Dr Penrose. He is very approachable and caring. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007