Ratings for Dr. Stuart D. Cook

I'm sure Dr Cook was a good doctor at some point in his career, but at this age it's time this man retired because he can no longer perform the job he set out to do. No compassion and is absolutely incapable of listening to his patients. My mother went to him for her MS and he accused her of lying when she described some of her symptoms. Then he listed off a number of biologics and told her to pick one. When she tried to ask questions/ask for ADVICE because she has no idea what to do/what is happening to her, he said he doesn’t have time and has to go to his next patient then rushed out without another word. So brutally cold and uncaring; the last attributes any doctor should hold. She has now been trying to get in touch with someone in his office for almost 2 weeks to obtain MRI results for her new doctor, and has reached NO ONE. No answer, no call back to her numerous voice mails, absolutely nothing.I can’t stress enough that he needs to retire or please stick to research.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr cook was referred to me by a highly respectable doctor in CA but in the 1.2 years I've been going to him, he has done absolutely NOTHING for me or my pain or MS. It took me an hour to go see him today for my leg pain and he prescribed me medication I was taken off of during my last visit. My husband had to take time off work to take me to my doc visit, I had my 15 mo son with me and I spent money I do not have for the visit and medication that I already have and was told not to no longer take. Unless you have money and time to waste, look elsewhere for a doctor that actually cares about your health and well being.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Stuart D. Cook's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)

Secure Horizons