Ratings for Dr. Monte Ezratty

Dr. Ezratty is fantastic physician. He has been my doctor for a few years and I am glad to have him. Always warm, personable, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

This doctor is a "quack". He cancel my appointment twice and never listen to word I said. He just kept asking if I wanted a flu shot, gave me a whole buch of referral and a prescription with the advice to make another appointment. He never listen to my symptoms, took an examination or ask me any background or prior history.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

hey, this guy is my friends dad he's really nice and he very open to people. he performs miracles as i hear from his patients and he is the best guy in town he accepts all kinds of insurance and credits.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

This guy is so nice. He saved my mother's life making a difficult diagnosis. He deserves a medal for putting up with his neighborhood; he should get the keys to the city. And he accepts even bad insurance.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Monte Ezratty's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1980)