Ratings for Dr. Sidney E. Bender

Dr. Bender saved my life! He is brilliant, dedicated, meticulous and kind.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr Bender is one of the heroes in my life. He was able, sight unseen, determine my neurological problem.. Others labeled my symptoms "mysterious"--loss of memory, speech, balance. After speaking with him on the phone he knew exactly what was wrong. I can now speak again, am sharper than ever and can stand on one leg.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Very inconsiderate doctor . Broke numerous HIPPA act laws during my brief abrupt visit . I found him to be quite inept compared to true great neurologist I saw after my awful visit with him . terrible bed side manners unethical unorthodox . I hate dealing with unknowledgeable doctors who say there's nothing that can be done until you find an intelligent caring doctor whose willing to invest time to find the origin of your problem I found a great doctor who had a vast methods of answers to your dilemma ,Definitely not this guy ,Stay away, waste of your time and money !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

The best - concerned, considerate and thoroughly efficient and effective

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Sidney E. Bender's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1962)

Oxford