Ratings for Dr. John Carson

Dr Carson is an excellent and would highly recommend him. My friend was his patient and dr did his very best for him. was very caring and concerned and knowledgeable in his field of doctoring.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Carson misdiagonised the staging of my daughters cancer, initial treatments weren't strong enough to make matters worse he waited 4 months to transfer her files after telling her via telephone he couldn't do anything further for her? No wonder wait times are long for cancer patients when Dr's & their staff don't follow up

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Altho its been 7 years I will never forget how this doctor treated us...my husband as a cancer patient and myself as an extremely worried wife. He has every attribute you would hope you'd find in your doctor. He even took time to call us at home with test results. He's a rare find!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

A wonderful, caring individual who ALWAYS went to the max to make mother comfortable and cared for.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

I found Dr. Carson awesome!! He is patient, understanding, knowledgeable, kind, etc etc. I could go on and on.. but I just think he is super. Saint John is lucky to have him!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Carson is an awesome Dr. My husband was going for radiation. We both met with Dr. Carson before the treatments were to start. He was very helpful, answered every question(we had many) He took his time and was very patient, explaining in detail what we wanted to know. Made us both feel very comfortable, and reassured. Very personable, and approchable. Very smart, kind, caring man. We both have the highest of respect for this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Was one of my Uncle'doctors .He was quite helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007